Sounds of Red, White & Lewisville (concert + fireworks)
Free summer concert series
- Date: July 03, 2018 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Location: Wayne Ferguson Plaza
150 W. Church Street
Lewisville, Texas 75057
The City of Lewisville will hold a special multi-act concert event and fireworks show as part of Sounds of Lewisville - Sounds of Red, White and Lewisville Presented by Topgolf. The event and activities are free to the public. Follow the event on Facebook for reminders and event updates. Facebook event
- 6 p.m. - Event opens with carnival attractions, food vendors, face painting, T-Rex roaming dinosous
- 6:30 p.m. - Rising country artist Sarah Hobbs
- 8 p.m. - Desperado - Eagles Tribute at 8 p.m.
- 9:30ish p.m. - Fireworks show launched from the roof of the MCL Grand
Due to the location and nature of the fireworks show, visibility is limited. Anyone who wants to watch the fireworks is encouraged to come to Old Town Lewisville. We are not recommending any other viewing areas.
Due to limited parking, street closures and traffic, attendees are encouraged to take a FREE shuttle to the event. Shuttles from 5-11 p.m. from the following locations:
- Lowe's Home Improvement at I-35 & Valley Ridge
- North end of Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville Railroad Park
Pets and firearms are not allowed on shuttles per shuttle policy.
Food vendors: Cavalli Pizza (also serving beer, wine, sangria), Not Just Q BBQ, Tin Man Diner, Aroma Kitchen, Vizcarra Hospitality, Tikiz Shaved Ice, SnoBallz Chance. Coolers are allowed, but glass is not allowed in Wayne Ferguson Plaza.
Umbrellas are allowed, but please no canopies or tents. Please be respectful of the people behind you if you have an umbrella.
Stop by the MARTY bus info center for sunscreen, insect repellent, hand-held fans.
Sponsors on site: TopGolf, Camp Gladiator, Mosquito Joe, Jurassic Events, Nomad Productions