St. Paddy’s Texas Style
- Date: March 17, 2018 2:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- Location: Wayne Ferguson Plaza
150 W. Church Street
Lewisville, Texas 75057
- Introduction: Celebrate St. Patrick's Days in Wayne Ferguson Plaza!
This free event will include music Irish and Texas Country music, carnival-type activities for the kids (ages 4-13), including a 40-foot zip line. Food, beer and wine will be sold on-site.
RSVP to the Wayne Ferguson Plaza Facebook event for or event updates.
* 2 p.m. - Maguire Academy of Irish Dance
* 3 p.m. - Reel Treble Band, Irish, Scottish & Bluegrass music
* 4:30 p.m. - Rathmore, Celtic Rock
* 6 p.m. - Two Tons of Steel, Texas Country
Food & beer will be sold on-site, and blankets and chairs are encouraged. Well-behaved pets on a leash are welcome. Smoking/vaping is prohibited in Wayne Ferguson Plaza. Free parking is available in City Hall and in public lots in Old Town.
Church Street will be closed from 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. for event preparation, during the event and for event breakdown.
Wayne Ferguson Plaza features native landscaping, an open lawn, a boardwalk alongside a flowing water feature, a splash pad, and a permanent stage.
For more information, visit cityoflewisville.com or call 972.219.3401.